Sweet Bread Rolls
Diced strawberry mixed with a little bit of chocolate syrup.
4 Fresh white bread slices, crusts removed.
A bunch of strawberries, diced into small pieces.
1 Egg (for dipping the rolls in before frying)
- First use a rolling pin to roll the slices flat. (this helps them in rolling and keeping it that way)
- Sprinkle some chocolate or syrup, or if you like, layer the slice with a thin layer of chocolate syrup.
- Then sprinkle the strawberry pieces on one side. (the side from where you are going to roll)
- Now start rolling.
- Once all of them are rolled, roll them in the egg, turn by turn.
- Then place in the oil for frying. (not too deep)
- Cook as long as both sides turn light brown.
- Take them out. Let them cool down. (decorate as you like)
- Then refrigerate for 1-2 hour.
- Better taste when they cold.